SAQA ID 48445 | NQF 6 | Credits 360 | DURATION 3 YEARS
The Diploma in Multimedia Design aims to provide students with the knowledge and practical skills required to perform effectively in the Graphic Design and Digital Media industries. The purpose of the qualification is to provide students with the ability to design and produce original graphic design work for web, interactive and print based productions.
On successful completion of the programme, graduates will be able to seek careers as freelance, contract or permanent staff within commercial companies of varying sizes. The graduates will have the competencies necessary to perform graphic design work for print, web and interactive media productions.
2019 Early Bird Price: r 56,175
Non-refundable registration fee: R 2,200
APPLY FOR THIS COURSE TODAY!
Students can be employed in the following career fields:
- Graphic & Digital Design for Print Publication
- Web & Digital Design for Website Production
- Digital Media Design for Interactive Media Production
- Graphic & Digital Design in an advertising agency
- Graphic & Digital Design in the Film & Television industry
- Digital Design and Production for in-house departments of corporate companies
- Digital Design and Production for Print and Web Design production companies
- Design & Development in New Media companies
- Animation and Motion Graphics for Multimedia Production
Online Course Support:
The Academic Advising Centre
With the freedom that online education brings, CityVarsity learners can upskill in their own time, from almost anywhere on earth. Well, anywhere where the internet is accessible, that is. But although our learners may roam far and wide they are never far out of our mind. Each course is assigned their own academic advisor, who is ready and waiting to guide and assist their learners throughout their online learning experience.
Students can expect their academic advisors to answer questions, solve issues and provide further clarification on any aspects of the course. As a service offered as part of the course, learners can request a chat via email with their AAC and will be called back to assist with anything course related.