Web Design (WordPress)
Short Programmes upgrade skills and knowledge to ensure success in a chosen field of learning, but are not credit bearing and not registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
*Course start dates and tuition fees are subject to change
To enable students with limited, or no coding knowledge to setup and maintain Wordpress websites. To create a Web site you have complete control over, how it's hosted, how it behaves, and how it looks.
COURSE OUTLINE CERTIFICATION
- Building and modifying a profile
- Publishing posts and pages
- Utilizing page templates
- Inserting images, video, and other media
- Working with themes
- Understanding widgets
- Creating child themes
- Working with the Twenty Eleven theme
- Setting up a site for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ensuring site security
On successful completion of the programme, the learner will receive the CityVarsity Certificate of Proficiency in Wordpress Web Design.