Digital Video Editing
- Part Time
- CityVarsity Provider Programme
Short Programmes upgrade skills and knowledge to ensure success in a chosen field of learning, but are not credit bearing and not registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
*Course start dates and tuition fees are subject to change.
This course is an introduction to the art of video editing. By the end of this course you will be able to edit your own videos, as well as having a good understanding of some of the basic technical aspects of digital video editing on Adobe Premiere CS5.
- Computer literate
- Interest in film, TV, and documentaries
COURSE OUTLINE CERTIFICATION
- Working in the non–linear environment; the timeline
- Project setting
- Capturing and organizing the media
- Basic and advanced video effects and transitions
- Working with audio, and audio effects
- Editing style
- Advanced timeline tools
- Exporting options
On successful completion of the programme, the learner will receive the CityVarsity Certificate of Proficiency in Digital Video Editing.